If you are coming by the direct bus from Capodichino airport to the center of Salerno, you can arrive to the B&B in a very easy way!
The bus stop is close to the B&B: 2 minutes walking.
- First of all: the bus leaves you in a square (24 May square), in the hearth of the town.
- From this square it’s possible to look the sea; if you are looking the sea you can’t make a mistake: you have to take the first street on the left: Gian Vincenzo Quaranta Road.
- You have to walk on this street until the end of the same.
- At the end of the street you will find a very small square: Caduti civili di Guerra square.
- Turn left; you are already in our street, Diaz Road!
- Go up just a bit. We are on the right. You have only to find the number 26.
You can check the “indicative” bus schedules by clicking here: