In the heart of the historic center:
The Cathedral is open:
- from Monday to Friday, every day from 8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, and festive days, from 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and from 4:00 p.to 8:00 p.m.
The Crypt is open:
- from Monday to Friday, every day from 9:00 a.m. to 7:45 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, and and festive days, from 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Inside the Cathedral there is a door (on the left side) that leads to the Crypt on the lower floor.
The Minerva Garden:
- it is closed on Mondays;
- it is open all other days of the week from 9:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Don’t forget to take the lift in “Portacatena Street” to go to the Minerva Garden!
Below a collection of photographs of our historic center in black and white: