The city of Salerno has 2 ports:
1) the port “Salerno – Concordia” is the main port of the city, it is located in the center, and it is 5 minutes walk from the B&B.
In this port operates the company “Travelmar”, which offers a very efficient ferry service to visit the entire Amalfi coast (Cetara – Maiori – Minori – Amalfi – Positano).
2) The second port of the city is the port “Salerno – Manfredi”. This port is located just outside the historic center, and in fact it is a 20/25 minute walk from the B&B.
In this port operates the company “Jet”, which offers a ferry service to visit the island of Capri.
Therefore, coming from Capri, you can choose between 2 different solutions:
- to take the direct ferry to Salerno, of the company “Jet” (90 minutes of navigation) and then walk for 20/25 minutes to the B&B, or call a taxi using this number: 089757575;
- to take the Capri – Positano ferry (only 30 minutes of navigation), and then, in Positano, to take the direct ferry to Salerno, of the company “Travelmar” (70 minutes of navigation). In this way you will reach the port “Salerno – Concordia”, which, as we have said, is the main port of the city, it is located in the center, and it is 5 minutes walk from the B&B.
If you are interested in this second option (very comfortable) you can:
- read this other page of our website: https://bbilritratto.com/coming-by-ferry/ (in which you will find the information to arrive from Positano to Salerno);
- and check this page with the ferries that go from Capri to Positano: https://www.capri.net/it/orari-traghetti?from=capri&to=positano#
Contact us here: https://bbilritratto.com/contact-us/, and book with us by phone or mail! You will receive an always better price compared to what you find on the classic booking sites.