To arrive here from Naples-Capodichino, there are 2 different ways:
- You can take the direct bus from the airport to the center of Salerno. This possibility is very good because it is the fastest solution.
- The second possibility is to take the shuttle-bus from Capodichino to the central station of Naples, and from there to take a train to arrive here (we are very close to the central station of Salerno, so from there you have to walk only for 5 minutes).
So whis is our suggestion?
- When you arrive at the airport of Naples, before to exit you will find the information point.
- So you can ask there at what time is the next direct bus to Salerno (there are buses of different companies and the timetables always change, for that it is better to ask).
- If you don’t have to wait a lot, it’s better to take the bus: you will be here in only 45 minutes, and the bus the bus leaves you a 2 minute of walking from here, if you get off from the bus at “24 May square”.
- If you have to wait more than an hour, you can take the the shuttle-bus from Capodichino to the central station of Naples. There is one every 20 minutes, and you will arrive there in 20 minutes.
- In the central station of Naples you can take a train to Salerno, there is one every hour, the most convenient costs 4,70 euros and arrives in Salerno in 40 minutes.
To arrive here by train you can read this page:
Here you can find a lot of useful information for your travel: